Welcome to Rate-My-Agent.com! You are welcome to participate in our real estate, mortgage, and insurance broker professionals rating and review platform. Please respect the following guidelines when leaving a review.
Do not submit reviews that include any of the following:
- Profanity, hate speech, threats, etc.
- Reviews intended for promotional and commercial purposes (ads/spam).
- Reviews copied from other review platforms.
- Reviews that are not relevant within the context of services provided by the agent.
Rate-My-Agent.com will remove reviews if we feel that they do not comply with our guidelines and policies or are generally inappropriate, out of context or lack details, such as property address, name of the client, transaction date.
We also reserve the right to withhold reviews where suspicious activity or potential conflicts of interest could be present, such as, but not limited to:
- Reviews by agents about themselves.
- Reviews from family members of agents.
- Reviews from employees of the same company, even if the employee was an actual client.
- Separate reviews from related clients, primarily couples, about the same transaction.
- Reviews posted by hired third parties posing as clients.
Reviews will not be posted if we cannot ascertain that reviews were published directly by the clients due to a lack of substantial evidence. (ie. Agents or clients refused to give the property address or no proof of transaction is provided.)
Upon determining that an agent enabled fraudulent or fake reviews or any violation of these Review Guidelines, they will be penalized. The penalty includes:
- Warning added to the agent’s profile advising visitors of the violation. The warning will be visible for two weeks per review that is found to be in violation. For example, if the agent had three fake reviews, the warning will be visible for six weeks.
- Payment of a $500 fine per violation to a charity chosen by Rate-My-Agent.com.
- Demote the agent’s profile to the bottom of the rankings.